Type Project : Design/Build and Equipment Installation
Scope of Services: Design and construct pre-engineered Airport Traffic Control Tower Cab. Design/coordinate/ ship/integrate the pre-engineered structure to the base facility. Install radio, switch, weather and flight planning equipment and systems.
Deliverables: AJT Engineering, Inc. was selected to design/build a pre-engineered cab structure to be incorporated onto the cast-in-place tower structure. This cab will allow personnel to control airspace, ground, approach, and departure at the international airport.
• Custom Control Console for integration of the Solacom Voice Switch to be used by controllers
• Integration and coordination of TRACON, remote WX and flight planning position
• Tailored Flight Planning system with FDIO
• Fully outfitted, shipped to the Bahamas on a “Low Boy” tractor-trailer, ocean freighter and installed on-site
• Modular design allows transport on U.S. highways