Design Fabricate Install Cabin
Nouakchott International Airport
Construction Complete: JULY 2015
AJT was commissioned to design, fabricate, outfit, ship and install cab at this new international airport. Working closely with the prime contractor, Naja for Major Works, an ASML company, we developed specifications and working drawings to conform to the French Civil Aviation guidance.
Our subcontracted shop fabricates the steel and our designers/integrators order material, coordinate and participate in the installation of all systems. This unique experience allows us to refine our designs evolving details job after job.
This large 29 ft. by 29 ft. cab was fabricated and split into 3 pieces to allow transport on US highways and loaded into a cargo ship.
- Plastic Laminate Finish Over Finish Grade Plywood
- Custom Turret Design With Built-In Lighting Dimmer Controls
- Pencil Drawers (2) Each Position
- Head Set Storage
- Book Shelves
- Jack Box Cutouts (2 Per Position)
- Wall Mounted Cable Trays for Improved Wire Management
- Easy Access to Raceways to Roof and Equipment Roof
- 1/4" Plexiglass Inlay for Protection of Charts
- 2 File Drawers
- AV Cabinet Exhaust (EA Position)